Natural discs for facial peeling
100% natural luffa discs for facial peeling.
- 2 units
- Size 7 cm in diameter each.
- Biodegradable product grown with respect for nature.
- Ideal for use with our natural solid soaps.
- Durability of the sponge is 4-6 months depending on use.
- For better conservation, after use, let it dry completely.
Plastic free product.
The Luffa is a climbing plant of the Cucurbitaceae family, also known as loofah or sponge gourd. Its fruit is elongated and cylindrical, it can reach up to one meter in length and is commonly used in personal care products to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. In addition to being a sustainable alternative to synthetic sponges and other non-renewable cleaning products, Luffa is a valuable natural resource that is easy to grow.